Art Lab offers a variety of courses for varying skill-levels and ages, from one-day introductions to five-day intensives. This list is updated periodically, so please check back here now and then to see what's new. If you'd like to be on our e-mailing list to receive news, including information and updates about the workshops, click the CONTACT US link above and let us know.
So here's what's scheduled so far for this year. There may be more, so check back now and then and consider following us on Facebook (yes, the dreaded Facebook) where information is updated more regularly. www.facebook/artlabparrsboro
Please click on the course title for all the details. You'll be directed to the Parrsboro Creative website where you can read all about it and complete your registration.
SATURDAY TO SUNDAY, MAY 26-27, 2018
SATURDAY TO SUNDAY, JUNE 2-3, 2018
TUESDAYS IN JUNE, 2018
MONDAY TO TUESDAY, JUNE 18-19, 2018
SATURDAY TO SUNDAY, JULY 14-15, 2018
TUESDAYS IN AUGUST, 2018
SATURDAY, AUGUST 25, 2018
TUESDAYS IN SEPTEMBER, 2018
FRIDAY TO SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 7-9, 2018
FRIDAY TO SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14-16, 2018
REGISTERING FOR COURSES
Pre-registration and payment is required to ensure you have a spot.
- If for any reason the course has to be cancelled, all fees will be reimbursed.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel prior to two weeks before the commencement of the course, the full fee minus a 10% service fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refund if you cancel within two weeks of the commencement of the course.
Art Lab is partnering with Parrsboro Creative, which is assisting with promotion of courses and the payment process. You have three options for payment:
- Go to www.parrsborocreative.com to register and pay online.
- Mail a cheque payable to Parrsboro Creative to
WEEKLY LIFE DRAWING SESSIONS
We are planning to resume life drawing sessions. If you are interested in participating, either as a model (clothed or nude) or as a sketcher, please contact us.