The 2021 CALENDAR OF COURSES
Learn From The Best
Art Lab offers a variety of courses for varying skill-levels and ages, from one-day introductions to five-day intensives.
Due to COVID-19, our course schedule may change. Check back now and then and consider following us on Facebook (yes, the dreaded Facebook) where information is updated more regularly. www.facebook/artlabparrsboro. You may also try us by phone at 902-254-2972.
Please click on the course title for all the details.
Registration Made Easy
with Joy Snihur Wyatt Laking
The Colour, Rhythm and Spirit of the Bay of Fundy - Plein Air
with Marc Grandbois
Carving Large - The Water Column Project
with JENNIFER MARLOW
The Mystery of Encaustic Painting
with Lynn Rotin
with Bill Rogers
Plein Air Painting
with Bill Rogers
The Art of English Willow Basketry
with Pat Reid
Painting from the Inside Out
with Wayne Boucher
Sculpting Souls - Mask
with Jim Morrow
Introduction to Loom Weaving
with Tom Poirier and Beth Poirier
REGISTERING FOR COURSES
Pre-registration and payment is required to ensure you have a spot.
- If for any reason the course has to be cancelled, all fees will be reimbursed.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel prior to two weeks before the commencement of the course, the full fee minus a 10% service fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refund if you cancel within two weeks of the commencement of the course.
Art Lab is partnering with Parrsboro Creative, which is assisting with promotion of courses and the payment process. You have three options for payment:
- Go to www.parrsborocreative.com to register and pay online.
- Mail a cheque payable to Parrsboro Creative to