The 2021 CALENDAR OF COURSES
Learn From The Best
Art Lab offers a variety of courses for varying skill-levels and ages, from one-day introductions to five-day intensives.
Please click here for all the details. You will be whisked away to the Parrsboro Creative site where greater detail can be found.
To register return to the bottom of this page and follow the easy steps.
Registration Made Easy
with Joy Snihur Wyatt Laking
The Colour, Rhythm and Spirit of the Bay of Fundy - Plein Air
with Marc Grandbois
Carving Large - The Water Column Project
with JENNIFER MARLOW
The Mystery of Encaustic Painting
with Lynn Rotin
Figure Painting From Life
with Bill Rogers
with Bill Rogers
The Art of English Willow Basketry
with Pat Reid
Painting from the Inside Out
with Wayne Boucher
Sculpting Souls - Mask Making
with Jim Morrow
Introduction to Loom Weaving
with Tom Poirier and Beth Poirier
How To Register
Pre-registration and payment is required to ensure you have a spot.
- Send an email to us to ensure there is still room in the course. email - click here
- If there is a space for you we will ask you for payment via one of the methods below
- E-transfer - the preferred as it is the most efficient and inexpensive
- Credit card via - We then have to add 4% to cover the transaction cost.
- Cheque - last resort for obvious reasons
- Cash - sure but you need to drop by Art Lab to make it happen.
- That's it. We'll confirm directly and then you'll receive updates and info on the course in due time from Julie. Julie's our official welcome person and you'll meet her in person on day one of classes.
- If for any reason the course has to be cancelled, all fees will be reimbursed.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel prior to two weeks before the commencement of the course, the full fee minus a 10% service fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refund if you cancel within two weeks of the commencement of the course.
Drop by Art Lab Studios, 121 Main St. (closed from December to May)