The 2022 CALENDAR OF COURSES
Learn From The Best
Art Lab offers a variety of courses for varying skill-levels and ages, from one-day introductions to five-day intensives.
Please on the course title for all the details. You will be whisked away to the Parrsboro Creative site where greater detail can be found.
To register, return to the bottom of this page and follow the easy steps.
Check out this video of Jennifer showing the design sketch for the first water column: https://youtu.be/9-PTOmARF-8
How To Register
Pre-registration and payment is required to ensure you have a spot.
- Send an email to us to ensure there is still room in the course. email - click here or compose an email to email@example.com
- If there is a space for you we will ask you for payment via one of the methods below
- E-transfer - the preferred as it is the most efficient and inexpensive
- Credit card via - We then have to add 4% to cover the transaction cost.
- Cheque - last resort for obvious reasons, made payable to one of the Resident Artists
- Cash - sure but you need to drop by Art Lab to make it happen.
- That's it. We'll confirm directly and then you'll receive updates and info on the course in due time from Julie. Julie's our official welcome person and you'll meet her in person on day one of classes.
- If for any reason the course has to be cancelled, all fees will be reimbursed.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel prior to two weeks before the commencement of the course, the full fee minus a 10% service fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refund if you cancel within two weeks of the commencement of the course.
Drop by Art Lab Studios, 121 Main St. (closed from December to May)